Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,    kindly i need your help regarding a strange problem.i have 2 servers on different DMZs on FWSM.the traffic between the two servers are normal but when i isuue a copy from 1st (172.29.106.33) to 2nd(172.29.107.45)the ping between the two ...

Hi,I have a lan to lan scenario. The central office has an ASA5505 and the remote office has an SR520. The VPN connection is functional. My problem is about once a month or maybe more often (seems random) the remote office will lose connection to ...

itccv0822 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a potential client looking to migrate their services to an ASA platform.They're asking how the ASA would handle the problem they're currently experiencing with their current firewall(not a Cisco).How does the ASA handle packets it sees out ...

tf2-conky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have some trouble and I have no idea now ...I have the following network :------------------------|-------------| <-Inside-> Cisco 1800 <--> Private VPN <--> FTP ServerFTP Client <-DMZ-> | ASA 5510 |------------------------|-------------| <-...

Hi Friends,The 281 router has been shipped with AIM-IPS module but when i issue the "show inventory" command it doesn't list the AIM-IPS module.Its not listing show run also.but in show tech it shows the AIM-IPS module in slot0.how to get this module...

Hi all,I am having some basic doubts regarding the functionality of the sensor.case 1------Assume that sensor is in inline mode.Then1) By default "stop" atomic attacks2) By default "stop" attacks that span multiple packets3) By default block IP addre...

MannyD123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a FWSM in a 6513 for the core of our campus. It is not in prodcution as yet. Still using external PIX 525 at this time.I was going to use a single context model with MSFC behind the firewall. Some of our recent needs will add VLANs for a DMZ ...

cef2lion2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I try to mount a NAC lab with the following architecture :- 802.1x on switch ports- ACSv5 with an external database (windows) for machine and user authentification- ACS v5 do vlan assignement and it works great.- Nac Manager- Nac agent on workstat...

ccr_cisco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card