Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hoe to get cisco ASAv demo license

Guys I am running cisco asav unlicensed but it is restricted to 100 Kbps. Please help me with the procedure to get demo license for it.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

To test some features limited 100kb good enough to start,. i do not see any other way cisco allow you for more.

you need to purchase license or contact your Cisco SE, if they have any pre license can offer you to test and buy models.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is no publicly available demo license other than the free 100 kbps restricted license. If you need more than that throughput you need to purchase a license.

(Partners can acquire ASAv licenses via the partner lab license request procedure.)

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

To test some features limited 100kb good enough to start,. i do not see any other way cisco allow you for more.

you need to purchase license or contact your Cisco SE, if they have any pre license can offer you to test and buy models.

BB

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is no publicly available demo license other than the free 100 kbps restricted license. If you need more than that throughput you need to purchase a license.

(Partners can acquire ASAv licenses via the partner lab license request procedure.)

Hello Marvin

Could you guide me on how to get the partner lab license - some links or maybe some email address to send letter to?

As a member of partner I really need security context license for ASAv to make lab research for our cutomer.

Thank you!

Hello Marvin

Thank you for you reply! 

I was able to get demo license fof ASA via cisco.com/go/license > Traditional License

a.sizov99
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Marvin

Could you guide me on how to get the partner lab license - some links or maybe some email address to send letter to?

As a member of partner I really need security context license for ASAv to make lab research for our cutomer.

Thank you!

is this ASA or ASAv, ASAv does not support multi-context (as per i know last version) since then we moved to FTD.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa916/asav/getting-started/asav-916-gsg/asav_intro.html?bookSearch=true

BB

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card