Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can i change the FP1010 FTD using FDM DHCP lease time

HI,

I need help to change the FP1010 FTD using FDM DHCP lease time ? 

Is there is a way to change the lease time for DHCP ?

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@HaniAbuelkhair6735 no, the configuration is applied via the GUI.

The screenshots above are literally all that is required to change the DHCP lease time:

Create a FlexConfigObject - specify the command dhcp lease <value> just change the value of 86400 to the value you require.
Create a FlexconfigPolicy and include the object you created above, then deploy the policy.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

@HaniAbuelkhair6735 you cannot natively change the DHCP lease time from the GUI. You have to use FlexConfig

RobIngram_0-1682512439531.png

RobIngram_1-1682512548848.png

Thanks @Rob Ingram i am not familiar with Flexconfig is there is a command line that i can use to change the DHCP lease time 

@HaniAbuelkhair6735 no, the configuration is applied via the GUI.

The screenshots above are literally all that is required to change the DHCP lease time:

Create a FlexConfigObject - specify the command dhcp lease <value> just change the value of 86400 to the value you require.
Create a FlexconfigPolicy and include the object you created above, then deploy the policy.

I'm doing above solution at Cisco Firepower 1010 Threat Defense (FTD) using Firepower Device Manager (FDM) but I'm having this error:

PiotrKotowski_0-1698330974289.png

Any ideas?

@Piotr Kotłowski this works for me on FDM 7.3, you may need to upgrade in order for that command to be supported.

RobIngram_0-1698331627674.png

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card