Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi community, FTD Versions: 7.0.1/7.0.5/7.2.4 FMC version: 7.3.1 I have 31 FTDs managed by the FMC, suddenly 29 out of them are showing offline now, only 2 are online. From FMC System->Health Monitor at the Time Sync section I can see that FTDs are d...

Bledian by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts  @balaji.bandi  @Marvin Rhoads  @Rob Ingram        I have ASA at site1 and  it is connected via  ipsec VPN with site 2. At site 2 I got snmp server (Solarwinds Orion) setup. I cant add ASA on snmp-server for polling.I can ping the ASA i...

Hello everyone,I have one switch with AAA configured with outsid NPS server for user login authorization. After enabling AAA function on switch and I tried to login , what i see is Host: prompt with banner . tried debugging, but log indicated authent...

bobtian_0-1692090553130.png
bobtian by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have our headquarters in Japan and they have issued 10.240.0.0/13 subnet for use in the USA.  They are reporting that unused IP's on this subnet are causing loops on their core switch. They are asking us to put a null0 route statement for that sub...

I'm trying to setup external authentication for a 6.5 FMC but running into some issues.  Currently the FMC has LDAP authentication setup for AnyConnect connectivity, and if i try to Fetch DNs or Fetch Attrib those both return values, but when I try t...

Hello, I'm configuring a Firepower 1010 Appliance. I'm very well versed in FMC and larger boxes so the FDM is a bit new to me.How or can I configure a DHCP server for internal clients on a sub-interface?

codewize by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, my name is Stephanie and I connect customers with the teams working on new features for security products such as CDO, FDM, FMC and more.  I'm reaching out today because we are looking for people to give feedback on Cisco Secure Product...

stkingst by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have FTD 6.4.0.8 with FMC, hardware ASA 5525-X.And i have a lot of syslog messages: "[ Scanning] drop rate-1 exceeded. Current burst rate is 5 per second, max configured rate is 10; Current average rate is 16 per second, max configured rate is...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card