Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to download event information

ericnlv
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I do not support the IPS devices but have been asked to see if I can gather some info. On the FMC webpage, I have selected Intrusions->Events. I specified a date range and I have a page of events listed. If I then click VIew All button, I see all of the individual events for the time period. Is there a way for me to export that list so that I can review it outside of the interface? I need to be able to review  the Source and Destination info along with the Message generated.

Using Cisco Firepower Management Center for VMWare Version 6.2.3.

Thanks for any instruction!

Eric

2 Replies 2

you have only few options. one is reporting you can create a reports but even in them it wont give you all the ip address source and destination with ports. FMC is great tool for IPS/IDS but not very good when it come to reports or putting off the information from the FMC.

hm.. unless you dig in and create a syslog and sent to a external syslog servers. but even in that you have to filter it.

please do not forget to rate.

Thank you Sheraz. Actually, Reports is exactly what I needed. I was able to create a custom report and include all the necessary information and save as a csv.

Thanks for your reply.

Eric

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: