cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Latest ASA OS version

jlmickens
Level 1
Level 1

In the release notes it mentions new features in 8.4.4.5, however when I go to download a new version, the latest available is 8.4.4.1.  Anyone know why, or how to get 8.4.4.5?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You need to go under interim , click on 8.4.4., the you can see 8.4.4.5 as  the second file

see the attachment..

please rate any helpful posts!

Harish.

View solution in original post

great..

ok.. it is not really recomended to use an interim release untill unless you have some issue which is fixed in that...if there is no issue and this is  going to be a fresh installation, i would encourage to go for  major relase which is 8.4.4

regards

Harish.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hello

find it from the below link

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=279916854&flowid=null&softwareid=280775065&release=8.4.4.1.ED&relind=null&rellifecycle=null&reltype=null&i=rb

You can see the second file in it.. filename : asa844-5-k8.bin

regards

Harish.

I do not see a second file when I go there.

You need to go under interim , click on 8.4.4., the you can see 8.4.4.5 as  the second file

see the attachment..

please rate any helpful posts!

Harish.

Gotcha - I see it now.  Could have sworn I looked there before...

So are there any issues with using an interim release?

great..

ok.. it is not really recomended to use an interim release untill unless you have some issue which is fixed in that...if there is no issue and this is  going to be a fresh installation, i would encourage to go for  major relase which is 8.4.4

regards

Harish.

Thanks again!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card