Views
Helpful
Replies

Major Bug in FTD 7.2.4

adity
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Members,

We have cisco FTD 1120 firewall and the firmware is 7.2.4 installed and in this month my firewall has 3 times crashed and impacted my business and because of these crashed I lost almost 15-18 lacs

Further I checked with cisco tec team and lots of follow then they said your line engine got crashed because I have configured one FQDN NAT in the firewall & they accepted that this is the major bug in this feature .

it's very unpredictable behavior of cisco that they released the firmware without any proper testing... only of this bug now my major part of my project is stuck.

Even I requested for hot fixes but yet haven't receive any update.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

plwalsh
Level 1
Level 1

7.2.5  has been released and is now the recommended version for Firepower 1120. Perhaps that will contain a fix for your bug.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

before upgrade what version of FTD you running, to make stable have you roled back to old version to fix the issue ?

what is the reason of Upgrade ?

if you already have TAC case, they can get in touch with BU to fix the issue, you need to chase your partner on this.

as a community we can hear you, but only TAC can help you, if this effecting the business loss - i would roleback to old and test in UAT before upgrading to latest code ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

plwalsh
Level 1
Level 1

7.2.5  has been released and is now the recommended version for Firepower 1120. Perhaps that will contain a fix for your bug.

adity
Level 1
Level 1

The response from cisco end is still pending... haven't answer completely.

Also let us know if cisco has such policy to provide some reward on the bug finding, because this is the major bug which my team mates found and reported to cisco

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card