Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC problem - Agent is logging out

binelipetrov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have a problem with NAC in virtual outofband mode.

AD SSO, remediation, everything is working, but the strange things is happening: after some time, while downloading big files, Agent is logging out the users form the network, and logging process is started again.

I disabled heartbeat timers, and session timers, but we still have a problem.

Also, while sniffing traffic on switch port, I noticed that after successfully logging in network Cisco Clean Agent still sending UDP traffic to port 8905. Is this normal behavior?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I've seen issues with that agent version that was causing connections to drop out intermittently. I would upgrade to agent v4.1.3.1.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

can u get the event logs when this happens , what clean access version are you using. have u enabled any port security on the switch...

have u configured CAM-HA and CAS- HA

Even if a PORT IS NOT CONTROLLED by NAC, and Agent (4.1.3.0) is started on the computer, after starting download of some big files (extensive network activity), we are experiencing network failure on local PC. After 5-10 sec, network is again established.

Also, after Agent is sucesfully loged on the network (for ports that are controlled by NAC), is it still sending UDP packets to ports 8905 and 8906, or it is sending only in period of authentications?

Thank You

I've seen issues with that agent version that was causing connections to drop out intermittently. I would upgrade to agent v4.1.3.1.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: