Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, Hi have an ADSL router with dialer wan interfaz and negotiating IP with the ISP. I am doing NAT as well. I have several static PATs configured for publishing some services. I have no ACL configured more than the one in vty line for ssh access...

jorolas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgraded a 5510 to 8.0 yesterday. At some point last night all access to inside services from the outside stopped. After several hours of complete frustration today trying to get it back up I found that a command had been added. sysopt noproxyarp out...

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I having a problem.I am using an single ip address in the local pool.The first connection is asstablished.But when i disconnect and the reconnect, i get the error"no ip address is assigned".When i look at the vpn router the only address in the loc...

Hi,I have 7.0 version on ASA 5520 with UR license. I want to upgrade it to 7.2.2. Do I have to manually enter activation key after upgrade? If i have to do that, what is a procedure: show activation-key before upgrade, and afrer upgrade activation-ke...

how can i configure GRE tunnel over FWSM?IS this possible? Is there any Doc for that issue?Can anyone verify if FWSM or Pix(7.2) support GRE tunnels? We'd like to pumprouting info across it and we're not sure if it is supported. I've donesome resea...

Hi.Has anyone set up ACS security for SSL/Webvpn Tunnel Groups on the ASA.I want to set up multiple tunnel groups for different SSL VPNs and control Authentication via ACS.How do I ensure that when the user has Authenticated, he can only access a par...

m.reay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPS Event Viewer

Hi,I can't seem to be able to view informational events in IPS Event Viewer real time dashboard, they don't appear. Under the monitoring tab on the sensor i can see them no problem. If i change the signature alert to either low medium or high i get...

andrew100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I configured a remote vpn on a Cisco Asa 5510 (ios 7.1). All clients which establish a vpn connection can ping or reach other servers on the remote lan, but the Cisco Appliance doesn't assign them a default gateway - it remains empty. With operat...

I have just configured the firewall with all the standard configuration but I can not gain SSH access. I have attached the running-config below, can someone please let me know what am I missing. I have configured the SSH exactly as stated at :http://...

GreetingsAs per my network setup, the scenario will be that the server on the untrust side will send data to the server on the Trusted site.I have received in total 3 IP Addresses from the UNTRUST NETWORK PROVIDER those are as follows:1. 10.150.39.25...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card