Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to Reach only one network after connected to Remote VPN Site

Hari Kumar Raja
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I have a cisco ASA 5520 Firewall at my office and i have 4 Diffrent subnets in my network , I am connecting my office using cisco VPN client and i am able to access 10.10.1.0 , 10.10.0.0 , 10.10.35.0  network servers , only thing i am not able to ping any ips on 10.10.32.0 network , where i am able to ping all my server if i am in office . i am not femiler with ASA and i need help on this .

Please help me how can i resolve this issue , i have added 32.0 in Group policy also.

Thanks in Advance.

Hari

4 Replies 4

Jouni Forss
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Very hard to say without seeing the actual configurations.

It could be VPN settings or NAT0 configuration for the network that is not working or perhaps even routing problem depending on the actual network setup.

- Jouni

So , can i send my ASA configuration .

Hari

Hi,

Well you can post the configuration while removing any sensitive information like public IP addresses, usernames, etc.

- Jouni

Jouni,

I am sorry , this issue was resolved after adding ACL , i forgot to add ACL to 32.x . now every thing works fine for me .

Appriciate your support and responce.

Hari

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: