Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an old ASA 5505, and I'm having some trouble with Nat Hairpinning. I've done this with other firewalls before and I am having no luck now. I have an internal address that I wish to forward from an external address- so if someone goes to 123.45...

dspahn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allI have an issue, of two parts. The first part I believe I have figured out, just the second part I am unsure of. I have an ASA 5510, currently, there is a mailserver that is static NAT'ed to one of my ISP routed IPs (not the IP of my main Dy...

Hi,Can anyone tell me what the new command is for NAT in version 8.3?The config i have is from Version 7.2 and doesnt work on 8.3global (outside) 1 interfacenat (inside) 1 10.123.74.128 255.255.255.128nat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0...

Hi. I hope to find someone who can shed a light on something that is bugging me for days now. We have an ASA (5510, running 7.2(2)) to connect our subnets to the backbone of the ISP. I received complaints about one specific connection, which I'll "dr...

fmaas by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is meant by "Process Host Lookup " in Allowed Protocol Service in cisco ISE? I am new to ISE and trying to understand authentication policies.This is the link I was referencing: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.0/user_guide/ise10_a...

Dear all, I have Cisco Indentity Services Engine, that  connected to Active Directory. When I test connection detailed,the result is error, said:Test Connection ResultsThis dialog shows the detailed logs for the operation for: idsv0018.Status: FAILED...

JERRI - by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,PIX525 OS 6.3I´m configuring a service of mail relay in my network, but i cant send mail's outside my network.In telnet to my relay server outside and i recieve the 220*********************************** message.I already have the "no fixup pro...

pjbcaeiro by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very simple request on 8.6 code, I need to translate a public ip address to a private on a given port, I have the following :object network obj-TEST host 192.168.10.10!object network obj-TEST nat (inside,outside) static 88.88.88.88!access-li...