cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

problem of websense for pix

jeff.lee
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed dc agent(with logon agent) in both DC(websense enterprise with reporter5.5 is installed in one of the DC),but in the websense reporter,I can see two groups,one is user in not any groups(all of these are ip address),another is DC users,but there is only 1 user in the DC users group,it's administrator,that mean I can see nothing of all domain users but administrator,how can I do?

thanks

1 Reply 1

cscott
Level 1
Level 1

This is probably a question better suited to ask Websense directly or to look up in their FAQ. But I'll try to answer it here, but for more info I'd look to Websense since this isn't a direct issue with the PIX unless your users are not getting filtered by the policy.

It's my understanding that with DC Agent and Logon Agent installed, WS looks to Logon Agent first and DC Agent second for its information. Make sure you've got all your DC Agents and Logon Agents configured in the Websense Enterprise Manager otherwise it will not pull information from them. Make sure you've also setup the respective agents correctly.

This page might help you out a little more:

http://www.websense.com/support/knowledgebase/faqs.php

HTH

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card