Views
Helpful
Replies

Radware DefensePro Licensing

atiye.bigdeli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi friends,

I have a question about the Radware licensing.

We bought a 4145 FTD firewall and we want to use the Radware DDOS protection service.

I found only the following license for Radware and I didn't find any time-based license for this product. isn't there any time-based license for getting update?

The following licenses are enough for 10G throughput and getting update and the manager?

L-FPR-RVDP-10G=Radware Virtual Defense Pro 10Gbps license for Firepower 
L-RDWR-APV-VA= CISCO Radware Manager Vision and Security Reporter Supports 10vDP

Br

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You would also need to order the support line item. e.g., "CON-RVDP-10G-1Y ".

Detailed instructions on activating the licensing can be found here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/fxos/fxos211/license/feature/radware_onboarding_license_generation.pdf

View solution in original post

Updates require Radware’s Security Update Service. Only registered devices under an active support agreement are entitled to the service.

Any Radware support likewise requires the support contract.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You would also need to order the support line item. e.g., "CON-RVDP-10G-1Y ".

Detailed instructions on activating the licensing can be found here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/fxos/fxos211/license/feature/radware_onboarding_license_generation.pdf

Thank you so much for your response.

does we need license "CON-RVDP-10G-1Y" for getting updates? or other services like support?

Br

Updates require Radware’s Security Update Service. Only registered devices under an active support agreement are entitled to the service.

Any Radware support likewise requires the support contract.

thank you so much for your help.

I searched for the part number of the "Radware’s Security Update licenses" but I couldn't find any part number, like Cisco license part numbers for using in my LOM.

The following keywords are correct as license part number?

Radware’s ERT Security Update Subscription (SUS)

Radware ERT Active Attackers Feed

BR

Since your questions are increasingly detailed, I'd suggest you contact Radware sales to get a definitive answer. I'm very good with Cisco security part numbers but am relying primarily on Cisco-published information for the Radware bits.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card