Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working with a Cisco ASA5540 firewall, and had the ASDM up working okay.  It suddenly stopped working, and now just displays a "Page Not Found 404 Error", when trying to load it up via  Does anybody have an idea of what may have happened? I have...

beatinger by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The asa sfr module doesn't show any of the ASA interfaces when I open the interfaces tab on the FMC, the weird thing is that the interfaces are showing on the sfr module CLI when I execute show interfaces. Both control and protection licesnese are...

omera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone, what would you recommend in terms of securing branch offices that directly connect to the internet instead of backhauling via the head office? We have over 90 offices all connected over Dmvpn.  Each office goes out to the internet dir...

Hi, I'm trying to find the serial number of Cisco devices using SNMP. I tried OIDs 1.3.6.1.2.1.47.1.1.1.1.11.1, 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.2.19, 1.3.6.1.4.1.711.2.1.1.2, 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.3.6. But, none of those gives me a correct serial number. Is there any othe...

CiscoSNMP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this considered a major upgrade or minor? I need to upgrade my Active / Standby Failover pair with 0 downtime. I will upgrade standby and reboot, when it comes up with 9.9 code, will it break the failover with 9.8(4)3 or stay in failover with erro...

It might look like a weird question, but i actually have a experimental case for this one.Pretty simple:1. Let's say i permit tcp/443 from anyone on the outside to PC01.2. Now i want to block specific traffic on the way back, so on the Inside to a sp...

eQiXR43

Hi, We have an ASA 5515 connected to the ISP router.  Being a call center I wanted to prioritize VoIP traffic. First of all is there a need to do this. We have comcast pipe of 50Mbps which is more than enough. I had the firewall set up 2 weeks ago an...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card