Views
Helpful
Replies

teardown tcp connection/build tcp outbound connection

venkat257
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have the above messages in Cisco ASA. what is the action to be taken?

Background: An autocad application is trying to establish a connection autodesk.com and throws an error. I have allowed the url in the proxy. When i checked the logs in the firewall i can see the above messges. what can be done to establish the connectivity?

Application name is Autocad LT 2016

Thanks

4 Replies 4

I suggest running a packet tracer to see if the traffic from the PC is permitted out to the autocad.com server.

packet-tracer input <inside interface name> tcp <Local PC IP> 12345 74.220.126.91 <autocad port>

If this traffic is permitted then there is either something wrong with the autocad.com server (doubtful) or autocad.com is sending a seperate traffic stream back to the client PC which is being blocked.  If the autocad.com server sends a seperate traffic stream back then you will need to find out which ports this is using and open for this on the outside interface.

--

Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

--

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Meta-licensing.html

this is the error what i have when the application is launched. I have done as per the instructions in the url but no luck

Hi Venkat,

Can you verify the packet tracer command output as suggested by Marius and share your findings.

Thanks,

RS

in addition to running the packet tracer, make sure that if you are running any antivirus software on your PC that autodesk is not being blocked there.

--

--
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card