Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm moving from a ASA 5510 v8.2 to a ASA 5525-X v9.4  Short of putting in the 8.2 config in the 9.4 unit and picking up the Pieces, is there a preferred method to Migrate the config from 8.2 to 9.4?  I know the was Significant NAT changes. Thanks! 

stownsend by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is my problem.  The ASA can not restart, reboot or recover the sfr module. I can console into the module but restarting it there does nothing.  I'm awaiting a maintenance window to restart the whole ASA and see if that will fix it.    Module sf...

Desperately need ASA assistance. VPN connects and can pass some traffic, i.e. server shares/RDP. Unable to ping any remote LAN address, seeing in the log that return traffic to VPN subnet is denied, the questions is why or what is denying it. Every i...

jason.hsu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have asa 5515 on which iam unable to access asdm via management port.Some months back it was working,however when today I do so,the browser gives me error message of connection timeout.iam able to ping the management interface from my PC...

mudasir05 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I am running two ASAs in cluster mode, is there any special configuration I need to do on the sfr modules ?Does the pair of clustered ASAs forward traffic to both sfr modules?The documentation is very vague on the topic of sourcefire clustering, a...

mythosmc1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I am running two ASAs in cluster mode, is there any special configuration I need to do on the sfr modules ?Does the pair of clustered ASAs forward traffic to both sfr modules?The documentation is very vague on the topic of sourcefire clustering, a...

mythosmc1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card