Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have asa 5525 version 9.1(2)i want to allow the traffice from outsid to inside and inside to outside. Also attached a diagram.Thanks 

Hi. this is doing my head in. We use a asa 5510 with code 7.2. I'm trying to setup access to two simple webpages from the Internet. And they don't work. Traffic comes in on 212.217.2.44 and is natted across to 172.16.16.5. Similarly traffic comes in ...

necrify01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,As you may know the new IOS releases are not necessarily tied up to the currently discovered vulnerabilities as the new releases are not frequent(I guess they are released quarterly).Do you know if Cisco has any advisory or notification syst...

Hi Team,              We are analyzing Cisco ASA Syslog messages for inbound and outbound traffic. Could you please provide the complete list for inbound and outbound traffic.Which will help us to analyze the traffic.  -Shalendra

Hi, in our ASA 55xx we run both ipv4 and ipv6. I have configured 3 DNS servers. 2 of them are for the internal use and the other one is 8.8.8.8 for public names.I am trying to ping e.g tools.cisco.com and I am getting back the ipv6 address.  How can ...

In my ZBF setup, I assign the physical and logical interface (tunnel) to different zones.I.E. G0/0 is Trusted zone and Tunnel1 is assigned to a Tunnel zone.Dynamic NAT is tied to the Loopback1 interface but this interface is not assigned to a zone.M...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,               I use ton setup some ASA55xx but with the new version, i don't arrive to see some sample config on the CCO for help me to configure.               8.2 or 8.3 config can't be upgraded to 8.6 ???                I...

o.fulbert by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all .I  want to  pptp client (inside) to server (outside)My asa version is 9.4(1) ASDM 7.4(1)I ues pppoe to connect Internet, nat (inside,outside) static interfaceaccess-list outside_access_in extended permit gre any any access-list outside_acce...

neila by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am going to publish free proxy on my network , i did static nat to allow my firewall to permit public ip address to my Proxy which located on DMZ. static (DMZ,outside) XXX.XX.XX.XXX XX.X.XXX.XX netmask 255.255.255.255  Any configuration shoul...