Views
Helpful
Replies

URGENT: Legacy Sourcefire license portal

Mari Kurozumi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I have questions regarding Sourcefire license portal access.

I'm referring following discussion and understood the from GPL (11/10) all license related activities should be done in Cisco's license registration tool.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/comment/10043626#comment-10043626

However, existing contract data migration for Japan has been delayed and will not be completed by 11/9.

Now it's planned to be completed late Nov or even December for some of data.

In this situation, I am afraid that re-hosting for existing contract might not be able to done via Cisco's license registration tool.

Please confirm if legacy Sourcefire license tool will be available for exceptional case like above, or Cisco's tool is really available for any case.

I have training to deliver to legacy Soucefire partners on Tue, 11/4 Japan time. it would be appreciated if you someone can confirm how it should be communicated to those partners ASAP.

Regards,

Mari Kurozumi

4 Replies 4

dhvenkat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Maria,

The SourceFire license tool will be available for exceptional cases however the engagement process is not been defined yet.

We will update the forum once the process is defined.

Thanks,

DD

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Please let me know once anything is updated.

Regards,

Mari

I am having similar issues regarding licensing of my SourceFire sensors, it appears the legacy site using the https://keyserver.sourcefire.com is no longer active and I am getting the following error when trying to obtain the license through the Cisco Product License Registration portal:

PAK/s or Token/s xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is/are either Invalid or Inactive.

(I've removed the 32 bit activation key that was provided by SourceFire)

I have a case (633073671) opened up with the GLO team, but no one has been able to provide me any help as of yet, and have numerous sensors I'm trying to bring online.

Thanks,

Kyle Polk

Any news on the licensing issues many of us have.

I contacted Support and I'm still waiting for their answer.

Thanks,

Emilio

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card