cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Networking Blogs
0 Comments
Hi Guys, I have two questions about EIGRP behavior when we have Multiple EIGRP routes: 1- I tried to show on some router the acquired EIGRP paths for a route X.X.X.X by typing the command : "show ip eigrp topology X.X.X.X". On the output there were two pa... Read More
0 Comments
Hello! I'm looking for a way to make my EEM script more dynamic and automated for my environment. This is what I have - basically I just capture the 4 IPSec peer IP addresses of each neighbor and insert this data into 4 different variables. cli command "s... Read More
1 Comment
Hi all, I have a couple of Nexus9k switches. I need to get tcpdump from the physical interface which connected to the server. I'm looking for a specific protocol on tcpdump so that which feature should I use? I asked that because I couldn't fully get the ... Read More
0 Comments
We are building out our first few AAR polices and are running into an error message. Built Global Policy with SLA class and traffic rules for voice traffic, attached to to the sites and VPN we needed, no issue. Building a second policy for management traf... Read More
0 Comments
Cisco Champion Radio · S7|E45 Network Insights with AI Endpoint Analytics Identifying who and what is on the network is a challenge for many organizations. Incomplete visibility makes it difficult to implement advanced security policies and recommendation... Read More
0 Comments
HI, In the attached diagram from cisco site if we assume R101 and R102 are two DC having a layer 2 link and both are advertising same subnet (eg. 192.168.12.0/24) to the ISP i understand by using BGP metrics we can make one DC primary and other as seconda... Read More
4 Comments
Hello, I was doing a packet tracer lab. Everything was fine, working, then suddenly it freezed. I closed the window. Now everytime I open this file, it freezes. I uninstalled it and reinstall, still the same. Tried with an older version, keeps crashing, w... Read More
1 Comment
Can someone share me the test cases related to SDA after migrating the site from traditional network to SDA network. what test point should be considered/tested after the migrating on SDA network. Please share the test case point.
0 Comments
Hello Everyone Can you help with a query regarding the Cisco Catalyst 9200. Cisco documentation states the following regarding the Catalyst 9200: "For Catalyst 9200 Series switches the maximum is 4 VRFs on the modular models and 1 VRF on fixed models." My... Read More
0 Comments
Hello, I am creating a wireless network with a router and I need to set a certain IP address for the router through the web browser of a PC: Currently the Router IP is 192.168.0.1 Set the WAP Network Setup to the first IP address on the second private cla... Read More
0 Comments
Network Provisioning request service This article is about how customer relationship can be improved with Network engineer when requesting a network service. As a network engineer, we can configure devices and deploy as per customer requirements. But, hal... Read More
1 Comment
Hi everybody! I have a topology as below. I must configure VRRP on 2 router cisco,BUT, I must config SVI routing in Layer3 switch.I tested ping from Win to interface vlan 10 on swl3 and it succedded. How can I configure to route from l3sw to 2 router?. I ... Read More
0 Comments
Hi tất cả mọi người! Tôi có một chi tiết liên kết như dưới đây. Tôi phải cấu hình VRRP trên cisco router 2, NHƯNG, tôi phải cấu hình định tuyến SVI trong chuyển đổi Layer3. Tôi đã thử nghiệm ping từ Win để giao diện vlan 10 trên swl3 và nó succedded. Làm ... Read More
0 Comments
Cisco Champion Radio · S7|E43 Cisco SD-WAN Managed Services with ngena S7|E43: Cisco SD-WAN Managed Services with ngena As networks become more complex, automation can tame the complexity and provide agility to meet business requirements for connectivity.... Read More
1 Comment
The new Datapath Engines are out with the Catalyst 8000 Edge Platforms Family! Do you want to know what differentiates these platforms from any other router out there in the WAN edge? How much horsepower these new machines can produce? What are the data p... Read More
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad