NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

stacked services performance

Hello NSO community members,I have 2 questions regarding stacked services. Any help is appreciated.1/  This is related to benefit of using stacked services to improve performance..In documentation, there are a couple of places which says , by using s...

erdemk by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CDB: Upgrade transaction failed to validate: /schedule/scheduler/task

Hi, I upgraded NSO from 4.7.4 to 5.4.2, getting the following error while starting the ncs service   Starting ncs: CDB: Upgrade failed: Upgrade transaction failed to validate: /scheduler:scheduler/task{wan-encrypt -Audit-Rekey}/action-node is not con...

sphoredd by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! re-deploy from upper layer doesn't re-store the service in rfs-node

Dear community members,May someone help me on the following : I was making some tests in order to understand the behavior of lsa architecture. I am using 22-layered-service-architecture in examples folder.Let me first ask my question : when i modify ...

erdemk by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! write action to external system based on service CRUD & commit status

Hi all, I'm having a L3VPN service with python template. I'm trying to implement some actions to an external system based on the operation and commit status of my service. For example:- If service is created and the commit is successful -> action A- ...

AnhTrinh by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors