NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, firstly, I apologize my question if it sounds absurd. I am new to NSO. While googling, I came across NSO-ARC. Now I want to test it locally and learn how it works. I watched CISCO videos in YouTube, but none of them shows how to install/config...

Elvin J by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to save a cli output to a file, however, cli does not allow me to save to a directory other than where I starts the ncs_cli.For example, if I am in /root and start ncs_cli and I want to save cli outputto /tmp:[root@mtnj06 ~]# ncs_cli -u adm...

sm000x by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, At DevNet, we're excited to share some updates that enhance your NSO learning journey: First, we've recently reviewed and updated our Learning Lab, "YANG for NSO: Benefits of YANG data modeling." It now uses our 6.1.2.1 NSO container ...

Hello, I'm trying to use device templates and applying it to a device from a python Action. How to reproduce the following command using python:devices device DEV-NAME apply-template template-name TEMP-NAME variable { name VAR-NAME1 value VALUE1 }var...

Hi guys,I've been trying to do some personal lab with Cisco Network Services Orchestrator. I did a local install of the trial version of NSO and have set up an NSO instance named 'nso_instance_eag' for my lab environment with the following simulated ...

EAG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: