NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Using NSO how can I simple define or create a service for golden config? so I can interact with devices using a script, which if I run should default the devices back to the standard configuration.​I have read a little bit about reactive Fastmap, but...

Apology for the basic question, I am enabling Netconf on XR & XE platform but I am bit worried about security aspect of the Netconf so trying to grant least privilege access to the client. When configuring CoPP or any other way to restrict specific I...

rthakker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know you can set the cli style to either juniper or cisco-xr in the ncs.conf for all users. Is the ability to do this per user an option? Was thinking something under the following 'user <user> session' and an added option of 'cli-style'. Then inst...

tsiemers1 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to control the order of deletion of list entires when DELETE is issued for an entire list ?We have implemented get_next function which returns list keys in desired order. But, DELETE is called on list keys based on Alphabetical order. 

ajbharad by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  i'm trying to list all the existing interfaces per device from CDB using Python API to be used further to get more info per interface . i got the interfaces without interfaces ID as shown below  !  what should i add as a variable to list the in...

mohamels by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NSO Community, Could some one give me a working example or direct me to the right source.. I want to try using Validation Callback with python. In development guide, there is info with Java. In the following thread, there is actually very detail...

erdemk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes