NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I've been trying to do some personal lab with Cisco Network Services Orchestrator. I did a local install of the trial version of NSO and have set up an NSO instance named 'nso_instance_eag' for my lab environment with the following simulated ...

EAG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I have been working with NSO XML templates and have come across the 'nc:operation delete' and 'nc:operation remove' attributes. I would like to understand the difference between these two attributes and whether 'nc:operation remove' c...

Manjunath T by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community members, How can i change cdb for huawei console commands from maagic ? and why are we not seeing /console/extension/pattern{PATTERN-GET-FILE} in display netconf option as shown below?   Here is a couple of show command output to displ...

erdemk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Action permissions

We have an action that is used to populate the list of available interfaces on a device. It was developed on a dev instance, i.e. local install where it runs with no issues. It doesn't work however in our lab/production environments which are system-...

RichardD2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helo Team:I have a simple question.In NSO-3.x, I was able to use the curl to get daemon status:curl -X GET -u user:passwd http://127.0.0.1:8080/api/operational/ncs-state/daemon-statusHowever, in NSO-6.1, I cannot use the same curl command. Can anyone...

sm000x by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes