NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi community, I'm looking for resources, trainings, bootcamps or whatever it helps to develop an integration of NSO and WAE. Case study is for redirecting traffic with NSO along the most convenient routes based on WAE network indicators. Thanks in ad...

gjaimes by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have NSO v6.1.2 system installtion and i try to do ncs-backup --restore, in order to trigger the shell script that will help me select the designated backup file that i need to restore. the problem is if i pass the command ncs-backup --restore with...

momeirz by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, firstly, I apologize my question if it sounds absurd. I am new to NSO. While googling, I came across NSO-ARC. Now I want to test it locally and learn how it works. I watched CISCO videos in YouTube, but none of them shows how to install/config...

Elvin J by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to save a cli output to a file, however, cli does not allow me to save to a directory other than where I starts the ncs_cli.For example, if I am in /root and start ncs_cli and I want to save cli outputto /tmp:[root@mtnj06 ~]# ncs_cli -u adm...

sm000x by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes