cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to execute http data set on nso

neeramis@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We are in process of validating Infoblox and Viptela device for its inventory and Collection profile to NCCM.
For device inventory we are using device details to collect all the device details, this process is fine through nso.
In order to do collection profile we need to execute some commands on the device and collect the output of those. we need to execute [for eg /wapi/v2.6/extensibleattributedef?_return_as_object=1 ] as url and Platform NCCM NIOS. I am not sure how to execute this command from NSO, please help.

Other urls.
--------------
/wapi/v2.6/member:dns?_return_fields%2B=max_cached_lifetime&_return_as_object=1

/wapi/v2.6/member

/wapi/v2.6/grid_return_type=json&_return_fields=audit_to_syslog_enable,external_syslog_server_enable,password_setting,security_banner_setting,security_setting,snmp_setting,syslog_facility,syslog_servers,syslog_size

/wapi/v2.6/member?_return_type=json&_return_fields=external_syslog_server_enable,host_name,remote_console_access_enable,snmp_setting,support_access_enable,syslog_proxy_setting,syslog_servers,syslog_size,use_remote_console_access_enable,use_snmp_setting,use_support_access_enable,use_syslog_proxy_setting

NSO version I am using is 4.6 (10.126.78.115:8080 admin/admin)
ned-id for infoblox is 3.5.3

For viptela device we need to do the same thing

1 Reply 1

Jan Lindblad
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not sure I follow your problem description completely, but if you need additional functionality in a NED, you should post a request for this. NSO customers should post such requests in the NSO support tool they use.

Cisco internal users can find the right internal procedure here:
https://apps.na.collabserv.com/communities/service/html/communityview?communityUuid=eca7e6be-4790-40f7-a841-fde040adf7f9#fullpageWidgetId=Wece748feca01_48de_b8c9_9209c14a431a&file=527823b7-d8db-43ea-82e6-09436c9e1837