cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Limiting "possible completions" when using the question mark

dapryor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Could anyone tell me the best way to limit the possible completions when creating a service to just when leafs are available in my YANG model?

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 8.35.19 PM.png

I only want to expose bgp_info, interface, and vrf_info when in the configuration mode.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can limit access by aaa, another option is to customize using the clispec mechanism (man clispec), unfortunately I know no simple way of doing exactly what you want.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

vleijon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you elaborate on what you mean? Completion is limited to things that are available. 

Is it that you'd prefer not to show the actions?

Hey thanks for the response.  I want to exclude the completions that are not explicitly created by my yang model.  I would prefer to not show completions such as re-deploy when configuring the service. I would even be fine with separating the options that my model added from the completions built-in such as how commit, describe, exit, and help appear in this screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 8.15.42 AM.png

You can limit access by aaa, another option is to customize using the clispec mechanism (man clispec), unfortunately I know no simple way of doing exactly what you want.

Thanks for the reply.  I will look into both.