Crosswork Automation Hub

Welcome to the Automation Hub—a collaborative space designed for the automation community to foster the advancement and implementation of projects and applications. This open forum invites all Crosswork customers and partners to engage and share insights. Please remember that while this community is a valuable resource, it is not a substitute for official support channels. All contributions are informal, and users should continue to utilize traditional support avenues for official assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

News and Announcements

Exciting news! Registration is now open for Automation Developer Days in the US. Join us in Atlanta from December 3-5, 2024, for an opportunity to share your expertise, gain insights, and connect with fellow professionals. Don’t miss out— Register Today! .

Edited Recordings of Automation Developer Days are now available on our
YouTube Channel!

Learn more about how to build an automation practice!

Activity in Crosswork Automation Hub

Resolved! Can't create an instance using API on NSO 6.1

I had this service working on 5.x version of NSO and I was able to list instances and create via the API, something has changed with 6.1 Here is the API call: curl --location 'http://192.168.2.100:8080/restconf/data/l2vpn:l2vpn/' \ --header 'applica...

ron.whitt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NSO 6.1 generates empty <filter/> for sync-from

Hi,I recently experienced a strange issue.When I did a sunc-from to a vendor's device, sync-from returns ok but no data came back.After examine the trace log, no data back is because NSO sent empty filter in<get-config>. Here is the trace log:>>>>out...

sm000x by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Python VM started but not running

Hello,Running NSO 6.3, python 3.12, everything worked fine until this morning, when reloading packages, I got this result:admin@ncs# packages reload reload-result { package cfs-vlan result true } reload-result { package cisco-nx-cli-5.25 ...

Resolved! Addloadpath error

Running 6.1.11.2 and can't connect to ncs or run ncs_cli.  Am getting the following error in devel.log devel-cdb Get argument failed with flag: addloadpath Can someone please share how I can troubleshoot this and where I should be looking. thanks

RichardD2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Integrate Cisco DUO with NSO SSO

Co-Author: @Santiago Ahumada  Introduction The “cisco-nso-saml2-auth” is an NSO package that gives the SSO feature to the NSO via package authentication. By default, the “cisco-nso-saml2-auth” only provides the basic functionality by following the SA...

NSO DUO SSO PoC Design (1).png download.png download (1).png download (2).png
Qi Li by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes
Top Experts - Last 30 Days