Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco room meeting navigator panel didnot take network

green6865
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

when i connected cisco navigator panel to codec kit plus it shows 'has not yet received DNS address from DHCP' and i tried to connect with wifi but the wifi doesnot work because i disconnected the ethernet from codec and check with navigator panel but it shows ethernet still connected....because of that i cannot configure the device...i attached the picture of the error that i get from room navigator pannel.Network error.jpeg

8 Replies 8

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is the Navi connected to an mGIG port?

green6865
Level 1
Level 1

I connected the Navigator to Poe port of Cisco codec 

What is the model of the Cisco switch?

Iam not talking about Cisco switch bro....iam having the problem in Cisco codec room kit plus and cisco Navigator

Room Kit Navi requires 10 Mbps port for DHCP and other signalling.  If Room Kit Navi is connected to an mGIG port (does not support 10 Mbps) the Room Kit Navi will continue to spin circles and not get an IP address. 

Before it was working in the room and we changed the Codec and set the new one after that the navi didn't take network.On the screen the actual ip is showing but when it comes to Navi,it didn't.

green6865
Level 1
Level 1

I tried with 2 navi but still the same....it also not taking wifi evenif i turn off the network, i was wondering what is the reason for this ....

green6865
Level 1
Level 1

And i have connected navi with cisco room bar for testing and it works it takes ip and all....on the other hand if i connected the navi to codec no network...