Replies

L&T EduTech_Copyright Permission Request Letter_CISCO

johnfelixonline
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Copyrights-holder,

Greetings!

Hope you’re doing safe and healthy! 

We are contacting you on behalf of L&T EduTech (L&T Construction), a start-up educational online content provider. As the copyright team, our role is to assist in clearing third party rights for the content used in our products.

Presently, L&T EduTech is in the process of creating online digital content for a course titled "Design Practices of Industrial IoT." The Subject Matter Expert (SME) has shown interest in incorporating a few simulator videos using CISCO PACKET TRACER (a freely available tool) to enhance students' comprehension of the subject matter. Kindly check below screenshot of our simulator video for your reference,

We kindly seek your approval for the utilization of this simulator video, as it would be extremely beneficial for our students to get better understanding of the course material. Attached to this email is a permission letter outlining the rights we are seeking. If you agree to grant permission, please provide your authorized signature and fill in the details on page 2 of the letter. You can send it back to us or, alternatively, confirm your permission via email.

Should you require any additional information, please don't hesitate to contact me. We appreciate your time and support.

If you are not the authorized person to grant permission, kindly redirect us to the appropriate contact and provide their details.

Thank you once again for your kind cooperation.

Note: Already sent the formal email to the following email address 'webhelp@cisco.com'; 'tac@cisco.com'; 'ic-support@cisco.com'

Regards,

Copyright Team, L&T EduTech

https://lntedutech.com/

2 Replies 2

Gabriela Godoi do Prado
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @johnfelixonline !

I recommend you access this specific link Copyright and Trademarks - Cisco Brand Center - Cisco.

I hope it helps!

Kind Regards,

johnfelixonline
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you @Gabriela Godoi do Prado, Sure I'll check.

Regards,

John