cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can i use packet tracer on a work computer? (I don't want there to be any liability on the company)

4kali
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm not a 100% sure where a question like this should go but thought to ask here. Am i allowed to use packet tracer on a company computer? I don't want there to be any liability for the company. I will be using it to study for my CCNA on my breaks.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @4kali 

PT is available for netacad students, regardless of the PC they occupy.
I think that if you plan to occupy PT on a corporate PC, it depends more on your company's policies.

I suggest you consult your company's support team if there is no problem in occupying PT on your PC.

Regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @4kali 

PT is available for netacad students, regardless of the PC they occupy.
I think that if you plan to occupy PT on a corporate PC, it depends more on your company's policies.

I suggest you consult your company's support team if there is no problem in occupying PT on your PC.

Regards

Hey there,

Thank you for the response. I think everything should be ok! Have a good day :) 

Hi @4kali 

Remember to mark the correct answers as solved, because that can help other users with similar questions.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: