cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collaboration Solutions Analyzer - ST AMA

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
This event is an opportunity to discuss about Collaboration Solutions Analyzer (CSA), understand the scope that this tool can have for your day-to-day work. With it you centralize the information, and make control and operation more efficient. Consider that CSA helps you during the different phases of a collaboration solution lifecycle and offers tools to assist during the implementation, validation, and operational phases. Our experts can help you to solve your doubts here after the event!

To participate in this event, please use the Join the Discussion : Cisco Ask the Expertbutton below to ask your questions

Ask questions from Thursday 3rd to Friday 11th of December, 2020

Featured experts
psmeunin.jpgPhilip Smeuninx is a Principal Engineer in the Customer Experience Collaboration Technology team. Philip has spent years troubleshooting and diagnosing issues on some of the largest and most complex Cisco Collaboration deployments. Today he works closely with engineering, partnering on implementing enhanced serviceability capabilities and applications. He is passionate about customer experience and has been leading several innovations, like Webex Serviceability service. He has strong interest in how machine learning capabilities can transform the operations and support experience. He has certification on CCIE R&S, Voice, and Collaboration.
Kristof_Profile_Pic.jpg
Kristof Van Coillie is a Technical Leader in the Customer Experience organization focusing on Collaboration. He has worked at Cisco for more than twelve years on several innovation projects around automation and support. Kristof holds a master’s degree in electrical engineering from Ghent University.

**Helpful votes Encourage Participation! **
Please be sure to rate the Answers to Questions
11 Replies 11

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Philip & Kristof!

Thank you very much for providing such a great event, we hope you enjoyed it too.
Help us answer the following 4 questions from the live session, pending to be answered:

• Can we download the CA certificate from the srv ssl certificate, and if it can then upload it in expreswayy then it works fine?
  • Is it best practice to upload your logs into Log Analysis using something like 7-Zip?
  • Will this take any pcap with SIP/RTP streams (i.e a pca from CUBE)?
  • Is there any capability for IOS  debug log analysis?

Can we download the CA certificate from the srv ssl certificate, and if it can then upload it in expreswayy then it works fine?

[Answer] Today we don't offer the option to download the server, intermediate or root certificate, if this would be useful please contact us on callengine@cisco.com to discuss the use case and enhancement request.

Is it best practice to upload your logs into Log Analysis using something like 7-Zip?

[Answer] We support almost all archive types.

Will this take any pcap with SIP/RTP streams (i.e a pca from CUBE)?

[Answer] Today we handle files with .cap, .pcap and .pcapng extensions. If you have another filetype please contact us on callengine.cisco.com to further discuss.

Is there any capability for IOS  debug log analysis?

[Answer] We are working on adding support for CUBE, stay tuned!

Best regards,

Kristof

Do I need a lot of experience to use CSA?

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

You do not! We created the tool in such a way that it is easy to use and can actually help you to learn how the Cisco Collaboration solutions works.

Sandrine964
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

What kind of account do I need to use this tool?

Thanks

Sandrine

Hi Sandrine,

You need a cisco.com account with an active service contract associated to it.

Best Regards,

Kristof

Burlco
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to create a recurring event?

We hold public meetings twice a month and it would be great to be able to use the same links and event number.

These meetings have the same panelists at each. Attendees change per meeting.

Hi,

Only Webex Meetings allows you to set up a recurring meeting, since a Webex Event require registration, this option is not available.

Thanks.

sp19
Level 1
Level 1

I see the Solution Log Analyser supports the uploading and analysis of Jabber log files. The organisation I currently support are looking to move their desktop and mobile client to Webex Teams. Are their any plans for CSA to support analysis of Webex Teams logs files in the same way you do for Jabber ? This would be very helpful.

Olipo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

What logs should I collect to get the most out of CSA?

Oliver

John Ventura
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

What happens with the data I upload to CSA?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: