Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to access IE 4000 with Web UI Device Manager

Hi everyone

Recently I installed IE 4000 Switch to test TSN features and it went smoothly until the hardware installation.

then I set IP address for GigabitEthernet1 interface and connected to LAN to my CNC server to search the IE 4000 Switch.

Before doing LLDP things work, I tried to access directly to the IE 4000 Switch with Web UI by entering IP address in my chrome browser. (http://aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd-GigabitEthernet1 IP address)

This works fine. It shows me Device manager Web UI successfully, but login with Username/Password doesn't work.

device manager Web UIdevice manager Web UIIE 4000 Switch CLI Analyzer running-configIE 4000 Switch CLI Analyzer running-config

As above figs show, configured username is switch1 and I tried every username/password combination (e.g., {swtich1/cisco}, {switch1/admin}, {admin/admin}, {switch1/<NULL>}, {Swtich/cisco} ... )

Am I confusing terms of username? or do I have to another configuring for using device manager feature? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

3 Replies 3

mcecimm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Have you tried with another webBrowser? (IE, Chrome, Mozilla)

mattlundberg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have the same issue. I tried different web browsers (chrome, Edge, Firefox) as well as different username and password configurations (privilege modes, secrets etc). Saves, reboots, all the usual troubleshooting activities without solving the issue.

liviu.gheorghe
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @YouhwanSeol29237 ,

Leave the username blank and enter the default password, cisco

Hope this helps.

Regards, LG
*** Please Rate All Helpful Responses ***