cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PROJ

NaoyaKun
Level 1
Level 1

WHY I CAN'T CONNECT MY WLAN TO THE SERVER ? LIKE IT ALWAYS SHOW SERVER REQ TIMEOUT? CAN YOU HELP ME?

54 Replies 54

Also in EDGE-RTR you should add 

ip route 192.168.0.0 255.255.0.0 gigabitEthernet 0/0/0

Regards, LG
*** Please Rate All Helpful Responses ***

Also in CORE-SW you should add 

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 gigabitEthernet 1/0/22

Regards, LG

thanks its 90% now. i will find the 10 % remaining.

NaoyaKun_1-1712326148696.png

Read very carefully the PT Activity - you should configure the equipment and features exactly like it's asked. For example, the requirement for configuring static routes on the CORE-SW and EDGE-RTR is using a connected interface, not a next hop IP address. The requirement is written with a red colour. I didn't pay much attention at first to this detail, but I saw that it matters.

Another thing - the WLC-MgmtPC was initially supposed to connect to the WLC-Mgmt SSID. You moved this WLC-MgmtPC to a wired connection to the CORE-SW. I think this is another thing that might impact your overall score.

Regards, LG

can i ask? why my address prefix 2001:db8:10::/64 lifetime 86400 says it incomplete command?

The first parameter after lifetime is the Valid lifetime and the second parameter is the Preferred lifetime. The cli expects you to input both of the parameters not only one:

GTWY1(config-dhcpv6)# address prefix 2001:db8:acad:10::/64 lifetime ?

<5-4294967295> Valid lifetime (seconds)

GTWY1(config-dhcpv6)# address prefix 2001:db8:acad:10::/64 lifetime 86400 ?

<5-4294967295> Preferred lifetime (seconds)

Regards, LG

where do you think the remaining 10%? i do the life time but i doesnt have any effect?

Do you have access to the Activity results? It seems to me like a good place to see what is missing from your lab.

Regards, LG

i dont haveeeeeee accessssss

it didnt have effect on score but i already connect the wlc-mgmtpc to the core