Views
Helpful
Replies

Back to Back Routers over T1 WIC

gerlipfs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm struggling with the setup of back to back routers over a private circuit between two buildings. The equipment is Cicso 1601's with the T1 DSU WICs installed. To start I have the 4 wires 1-2 and 4-5 run and corssed at the recieving end. I get the green light on the WIC for CD, but have an AL of yellow. The one router the green CD light is flashing. I cannot determine if it is the hardware or the serial interface service module setup that is wrong. Is there an example of what I would set these interfaces up with? Any help would be great!

Thanx

1 Reply 1

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

The topic of this forum is Optical Networking however there are a number of professionals online who may be able to assist you. We will be adding additional forums within the next few weeks that will better suit your needs.

If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources at the online Technical Assistance Center http://www.cisco.com/tac or speak with a TAC engineer. You can open a TAC case online at www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.