Views
Helpful
Replies

Design Cisco NCS 4202 in Ring topology

prachaya_k
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All...

I have to implement 6 of Cisco NCS 4202 devices connecting into 2 Rings topology.

I need help advising on the design and feature that is best for the topology like this. Please see the attachment for the network diagram. There are 3 locations and in each location there will be one pair of NCS 4202 [OTN device]. There are 10G fiber optic links connecting between NCS 4202 in the Ring topology. There is no TDM, SDH, SONET connection, only have 10 Gig connection.

Each pair of NCS4202 will have down link connecting to 2 of Cisco 3850 switch in stacked mode. With your expertise on the product, please kindly advise me on the configuration design that is best for implementing for topology like this. My idea at the moment is to run OSPF routing between these devices. I feel that Cisco NCS can do more, but I have no experience on this product before therefore I am seeking for expert advise..

Thank you very much..
Prachaya K

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: