Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Learn how to make your network more efficient when you transition to Routed Optical Network.

Forum Posts

Hi,  Which is the recommended SFP if the request is  Cisco SFP+ 10G 1310nm 20km LR Using the TMG tool i do not get any findings on 20km reach Google gives me a lot of 3rd party direct findings.  Please advice.  Br Andreas

sh int gi 0/1 | inc erro 692945 input errors, 1 CRC, 0 frame, 692943 overrun, 0 ignored 0 output errors, 0 collisions, 0 interface resets  customer reported Intermittent dropouts and slow speed on their MPLS linkscan anyone help me to troubleshoot th...

Juliet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears I have this output ; the SFP is ZX  at one side and LH on the other side ; are this value correct or acceptable                                                                                                                                     ...

I just got a CISCO SG200 26 port, I have successfully done the FW upgrade, I needed to use it to expand my network from catalyst 3500 series I inherited, using the fibre link.I connected the catalyst 3500 ( sfp Cisco WS G5484) to the SFP port on the ...

Ehi12X by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card