Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV345 Router: How can I reset the default IP Address range on the RV345 Router

I've been trying for hours to reset the default IP range on the RV345.  I'm replacing an RV130 which has been flawless, but is reaching end of life. 

Here's what I've tried on my Windows7 PC.  First, I've updated the RV345 firmware to the latest version (1.0.1.18).

Created VLAN2 (following directions provided by user Mridul Kumar Singh) and untagged VLAN port 2.  When the second VLAN is created and applied, the GUI locks up on the "Waiting for Page to Load" error.  If I reboot the PC,  192.168.1IP won't let me access the GUI. and I can't get to the next step of creating a DHCP range for VLAN2.  Tried enabling VLAN2 for "Device Management", but I can't get back into the Cisco web GUI to make any other changes.   

I've also tried changing the Default VLAN1 IP to the subnet I want, but it's the same story.  The GUI locks up or the "Waiting to Load Page" Window just sit there and never reconnects. 

So, any changes I make to the VLAN settings results in a GUI lockup.

Does this have anything to do with registering the device?  I'm trying to set this up without a WAN connection, until I get to the subnet I want.

Can anyone help me with this setup?  I'm frustrated beyond belief. 

0 Replies 0

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card