Views
Helpful
Replies

7920 v2.0 problems with EM, Services, corporate directory

markus.bina
Level 1
Level 1

hello!

we have ccm 4.1.3. last week i installed the new firmware for 7920 phones v2.0. now, phone should be able to provide extension mobility, client services, corporate directory etc...

but i can not configure it. normally you can enable/configure em in the device settings- but at the 7920 device settings this is missing! theres also no service configuration for the 7920.

do you know what i have to do- to enable em and service configuration for the 7920?

best regards

markus

2 Replies 2

csco10038215
Level 1
Level 1

Markus,

You MUST apply Service Release 1 for CCM v4.1.3 for the Corporate Directory and Services to function on the 7920 phone with the v2.00 firmware. Also, if you're using AIR-1232 AP's, you need to upgrade the IOS to 12.3(4).JA.

Also, SR1 gives the 7912 the Corporate Directory capability as well (at least that's when I first noticed it on that model phone).

Hello!

thanks for yout help! after installing ccm 4.1.3 sr1- i now have the possibility to activate EM and services for the 7920 phones. im going to test it right tomorrow.

i was wondering, because in the release notes of the v2.0 firmware was nothing written about which ccm version you have to install.

the requirement regarding aironet firmware (12.3.4ja) i knew.

thank you also for the tip with 7912 -i will forward this information to my colleagues.

regards

markus