cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CFwd to Voicemail Problem QSIG Trunk MGCP Gateway CCM 4.0(2) to AVAYA G700

cmcinally
Level 1
Level 1

I am having a problem with an E1 QSIG integration we have between an MGCP Gateway on CCM 4.0.2 and an Avaya G700. When an avaya phone is forwarded to voicemail the call from the cisco phone does not get to the voicemail platform. I think that the cisco side is not interperating the message from the avaya properly. Does anyone have any ideas or encountered this problem before? We have caller name and number working in both directions and transfer to Unity Voicemail works on the cisco side.

2 Replies 2

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

one can use the Q.SIG trunk in order to make calls between an Avaya S8700/G650 running Avaya Communication Manager 2.0 and a Cisco Call Manager platform running Call Manager version 4.1(2) with the Cisco 3745 MGCP device providing the physical ISDN PRI connection to the Avaya S8700/G650. Refer the following URL for more information

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk1077/technologies_tech_note09186a00803d22cd.shtml#cu_ip_phones

Thanks, I am going to try it with CCM v4.1 as 4.0 does not support call divert on reroute (Q.SIG) so i will let you know how i get on when i try thanks for the reponse