cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CFwdAll - Error Database

tarkinkl1
Level 1
Level 1

We are using CM 4.0 and users are unable to use the CFwdAll Softkey on phone, only receive error tone and the message "Error Database" on the phone screen. They ARE able to forward calls via CCMUser. Out of all of the phones I've tested, this appears to be a firm wide issue and I've been unable to find anything to help in resolving.

Help, please!

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

milay
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When setting up the CFA on the IPPhone the phone updates the publisher DB real-time, or attempt to. I the phone is registered tot he Sub & there are communication issues between the Sub & the Pub then the phone will not be able to se the CFA. I assume that your phones are registered to a Sub. If you register the phones to the Pub can you ser CFA from the phone?

Enable Detailed CCM & Detailed DBL traces in the CCM's then try a CFA from the phone. After the failure go to the traces & look for errors. It could be something a simple as DBL needs to be restarted or the service passords need to be synced.

Mike

zoolee
Level 1
Level 1

check the lmhost, and host files on all CCM. The SQL servers is not syncronized. The CCMuser is write to the publisher directly.