cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SX 20 showing Rejected : Registration retries expired

Chenna Krishna
Level 1
Level 1

Have observed that one of our SX 20 showing Rejected error message (Registration retries expired). Have tried with upgraded to CE 8.2.2 from TC and rebooted. No luck, after couple of minutes its coming back to same error message.

Verified network blocks also, everything looks fine.

Please suggest.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

After I worked with Network Team got to know that its issue with network, there was delay in routing and after clearing EIGRP neighbors, device got registered.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aeby Vinod
Level 3
Level 3
Where are you registering the SX20 device to, can you also Download the logs archive and attach it here.

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Regards,
Aeby

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Regards,
Aeby

After I worked with Network Team got to know that its issue with network, there was delay in routing and after clearing EIGRP neighbors, device got registered.

Thanks for your help.

I am having the same problem, TMS shows the SX 20 as registered but the codec itself shows registration retries expired.  I can manage the codec but cannot connect to it via TMS... I cannot send logs due to this being on a closed network.  VCS does not show the system as registered.  I have 113 endpoints and about 50 of them are the SX20 and I only have an issue with a few of them, however it is not limited to just the SX20.