Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11.5 No Speaker Phone Bulk Administration

dashoward
Level 1
Level 1

Collaboration community.

I don't want to be mistaken but I recently upgraded from CUCM 10.5 to CUCM 11.5 and it appears that you are unable to no longer bulk administer a few product specific configuration items. 

1.) Background Image - I found a work around and created a common phone profile and applied it to my phones.

2.) Speaker Phone - I can't enable or disable through bulk administration nor is the option available in the common phone profile product specific layout on the common profile configuration page.  Also I can't configure in my UDT (Universal Device Template).  The only place it seems I'm able to update is on the individual device page.

There may be more items that have been removed but this may be an issue when you have to administer to 2K plus phones as I do.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Do anyone have another solution? If I mistakenly overlooked something please let me know.  Thanks in advance!

DASH

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is the Video Over IP community, might want to move your thread to other area.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jamie, I was working too fast yesterday and the Forum page kept coming up in French. I've moved to Collaboration, Voice and Video.

No worries, for any of the fields that are under phone specific, you need to only choose that phone model for the options to show up, see here

https://youtu.be/KpnfJ2JfLzs

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate