Views
Helpful
Replies

Expansion Module Not Working

Maheer Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

I have an issue where when I install a second expansion module on the phone then both expansion modules keeps resetting.

Phone - 7965

Expansion Module - 7916 24

CUCM - 11

Any help please?

Thanks

M

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Maheer

We had a same problem when we did the upgrade to 10.5.2, two key expansion modules just constantly rebooting when there is a incoming call or when you pressing any buttons on them.

All i can say it's, some people resolving this problem by disabling HHC/H wideband, etc.

But i our situation we downgrade the firmware on the 7965 from SCCP45.9-4-2SR1-1S to SCCP45.9-3-1SR3-1S and start working again with no issues.

Ta.

A

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi Maheer

We had a same problem when we did the upgrade to 10.5.2, two key expansion modules just constantly rebooting when there is a incoming call or when you pressing any buttons on them.

All i can say it's, some people resolving this problem by disabling HHC/H wideband, etc.

But i our situation we downgrade the firmware on the 7965 from SCCP45.9-4-2SR1-1S to SCCP45.9-3-1SR3-1S and start working again with no issues.

Ta.

A

Managed to get the phones on the SCCP45.9-3-1SR3-1S firmware which is a workaround on CUCM11 but they now working thanks!!

Leszek Wojnarski
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've seen this happening on the phones hitting this defect:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuu01021

Leszek