Views
Helpful
Replies

Force Authentication Codes in IP Phone

kolkatagtc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am running ccm 4.1.3. When i configure force authentication codes then it doesn't becomes effective within the phones of same Calling search spaces.

Any body having any idea whats going wrong.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

abhishekkatta
Level 1
Level 1

check the following :-

1.Is it correctly configured for the specific route pattern.

2.Check the CSS and Partition of route pattern and the phone from which u r dialing

3.Check the security level that is given in the FAC and Route Pattern

Hi Abhisekh,

I just want to call from one ip phone to the other where both of them are registered with the same call manager. I dont know how to go with the route pattern in this.

Hello

the FAC works only with route pattern , not between ip phone registred to the same Callmanager.

charaf chajii

Hi Charaf,

Thanks for the information. But if i go for configuring ICT's and make that the gateway between 2 phones which will be in two different gateways then will it work.

Moreover how can i configure the ICT's in CCM 4.1.3. The page always shows errors.

Any idea.

Thanks

Sorry the two phones will be in two different clusters. and the ICT will be inbetween them.

Hello

the ICT is configured as follow: device-trunk,then you choose the type oftrunk ( gatekeeper controlled or non-gatekeeper controlled ) , then you specify the name of trunk and the Ip address of the Remote CCM ( the Ip address of the Callmanager of the other Cluster).then you configure the route Pattern that point to the trunk the reach the other cluster DNs.

N.B if the trunk configuration Page shows errors, you have perhaps a Pb on your Internet Explorer.

good luck