Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting all Route patterns from UCM 6

sameer.abuasal
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

i am working on an application that needs to block some calls according the their route pattern (the pattern that they match) so i need firstly to get all the route patterns configured in the system.

the thing is i can get a specific route pattern (by AXL request called "GetRoutePattern" if i had its UUID or pttern for example, but i can't find a way to get all the pattern available in the system (without a search criteria), and in the database i cant find a table for it, though i found some tables for route groups and lists.

any one can help me please ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ckatene
Level 3
Level 3

Route patterns are stored in the NUMPLAN table. To get all the route patterns execute an SQL query on the NUMPLAN table and join the typepatternusage table on numplan.tkpatternusage = typepatternusage.enum and typepatternusage.name = 'Route'

> select * from numplan a, typepatternusage b

> where a.tkpatternusage = b.enum and b.name = 'Route'

> ;

c

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ckatene
Level 3
Level 3

Route patterns are stored in the NUMPLAN table. To get all the route patterns execute an SQL query on the NUMPLAN table and join the typepatternusage table on numplan.tkpatternusage = typepatternusage.enum and typepatternusage.name = 'Route'

> select * from numplan a, typepatternusage b

> where a.tkpatternusage = b.enum and b.name = 'Route'

> ;

c

Thank you very much, that made it perfectly