Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inporting contact database from Microsoft Exchange to DC Directory

I am imlementing Cisco PA in my company, and running it in a pilot phase. I managed to synchronize personal contacts between Exchange and PA. However, most of business contacts in my company are part of public folder called contact database, where we keep all our important contacts. I am interested is it possible to somehow import contact database from Microsoft Exchange in DC Directory, and make it part of corporate directory. What I would like to do, is have public contact database from Microsoft Exchange accessible to PA users.

Dragan Novakovic

2 Replies 2

byim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am doing the same thing at this moment. However, the synchronization is failed between PA and AD. May I ask you questions,

1) have you install ADC from your CCM?

2) Also, what is the search based or path infomation for assessing from PA to AD? We only have the info from PA to DC in CCM?

Appreciate for your help.

Hi, BRUCE YIM

No I did not install ADC from my CCM. I don't know the search base, but I can investigate. Can you tell me what you did so far, so that I can try the same. Maybe I manage to make some progress from there on. Below is the posting I have found:

m.shenknotts - PRODUCT MANAGER, CISCO SYSTEMS

Jul 24, 2001, 6:47am PST

Yes. Cisco Personal Assistant has the ability to tie into the Cisco CallManager directory and also read from a separate LDAP compliant Corporate Directory.

So it is possible, I only don't know how, and need to find out.

Dragan