Views
Helpful
Replies

internal and external call forwarding

NatalieThomas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

We are looking for a possibility to have different call forwarding all setting for internal and incoming external calls. Since this is not possible with cucm (only an internal/external separation for call forward no answer or busy can be configured), I would like to know if any other product like contact center provides this configuration setting. For example the end user is working on a support case and does not want to be disturbed from an external caller. In this case he would forward all calls from external to a service number. But internal calls should still be possible to his phone number.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Kindest regards,

Natalie

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Natalie,

for example his extension is 1000, which is in PT_Internal partition, for all your phone give PT_Internal so that they can call 1000. Create anther 1000 put it in PT_External and only assign it to Inbound CSS on GW\trunk and CFA to anything you like. Make sure you dont give PT_External  to internal phone CSS and PT_Internal to GW\trunk CSS.

(Rate if it helps)

JB

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Natalie,

for example his extension is 1000, which is in PT_Internal partition, for all your phone give PT_Internal so that they can call 1000. Create anther 1000 put it in PT_External and only assign it to Inbound CSS on GW\trunk and CFA to anything you like. Make sure you dont give PT_External  to internal phone CSS and PT_Internal to GW\trunk CSS.

(Rate if it helps)

JB

Hi Natalie,

Did the above help.

JB

Hi JB,

Thanks a lot, that gives me a good idea of implementing the solution.

Best regards

Natalie

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for updating the post, i was curious about it :-) so though would ask.

Happy to help

JB