cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Line Group Order to Call Handler

lmurphy
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks in advance for any help. I will try my best to explain. What I am needing is after a caller goes through the list of line groups if no one answers the last DN in the line group the call will than get transferred to a call handler that is set up in Unity. So: If I call extension xxxx no answers it goes down the list in the line group when the last extension rings and no one answers it get transfered to a call handler. Currently when it gets to the last line in the call group it goes to that lines voicemail which is not wanted. I have the line group created works perfect. I have the call handler which was created at a prior time and I am assuming its correct. So can anyone please guide me how I associate my last extension in the call group to trigger the call handler if no one picks up. Thanks Lee Murphy 

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Set the hunt pilot CFB to your VM, and create a call handler that matches the DN from the hunt pilot.

I'm assuming CUC is being used as you don't mention.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

So the call handler has been created, so do I change the call handler extension to be the same as the hunt pilot? Well I tried that but it says:   A User with the specified extension already exists in the Partition. And yes CUC is being used.

lmurphy
Level 1
Level 1

This has been resolved. 

The solution for my particular issue was to go into the Hunt Pilot under the Called Party Transformations, and set the Call Handler extension in the text box labeled Called Party Transform Mask. What that did for me was whenever my Hunt Pilot extension is dialed which is our main line that associates with the Line Group, it than automatically transfers that Hunt to the Call Handler. So after the Line Group series of extensions is complete it will end with the Call Handler created in CUC.