Helpful
Replies

QueryString Problem!!(very strange)

mcassina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

First question:

I have, in my service, a sequence of input pages. The first has 2 input and the second only one. When i read (with a sniffer) the querystring of the second input there is also the second "querystringparam" of the first page!

Why? Is it a phone cache problem?

Can I clear the cache without a Phone reset?

Second question:

Does any body know how many characters 7970/ipComunicator has for each single text line?

Thx

FX

2 Replies 2

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Could you share your two pages? I think something is wrong with the code, rather than the phone.

As for your second question, the stylesheet defines all the allowed elements and their boundaries. You'll find it here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_reference_guide_chapter09186a0080405998.html

Now if you're refering to title or prompt elements, those are limited to 32. And if you're refering to a element, it depends on your characters.. unfortunately the IP phones don't have an even spaced font that would allow you to calculate how many characters fit onto a single line. But, if the font used on the phones is also available on the PC, you could render a string there and measure the dimensions. For instance if you're using .NET, Graphics.DrawString could help you do that. It is a rather cumbersome solution though :(

Do you happen to know what that font is? :)