cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscribing a service through AXL API

jorgebaptista
Level 1
Level 1

I want to subscribe a service to all users using AXL. The service has a mandatory field (user) that is always different.

If I use the <url>service url&User:XXXX</url> in updatePhone the service works fine, but when I go to CCMAdmin the user field isn't filled with the user that I have sent. The other issue is that in the CCM database there are no new entries in the telecastersubscribedparameters of the service i subscribed.

Is there any way to subscribe a service to the phone and update all necessary tables using axl ???

Thanks

JB

1 Reply 1

rpanigrahi
Level 1
Level 1

The Parameter for the service can be concated to the Service URL. For example World Clock is a IP Phonoe Service and have a parameter called City. The URL for the service can be as follows:

http://ServerIP/PhoneServices/WorldClock.asp?City=London

In the ASP application the supplied parameter value can be obtain with the help of Request.QueryString("City").

As per my knowledge, as such there is no directway to provide service parameter along with the service URL in AXL API.

Though the concated mechanism is not updating the telecastersubscribedparameters table of Cisco Call Manager, it can serve the purpose.

Thanks

Panigrahy