Views
Helpful
Replies

voicemail

Rafig Yolchuyev
Level 1
Level 1

Here is the strange  situation for me.

I have a call manager  version 10.5  ,  Today in the morning one of colleagues said that on his cisco  phone 7911  there is a red light and  text you have voicemail.

But In my  system  we do not use any voicemail  system, messages and etc.

I've opened the call manager administration and on his phone line change the default  to NONE,   but that  red light on his phone still exist,

Can you help me >   tell how I can delete it ? 

I've gave to him another phone,  changed his  number  and the same thing,   Where  it stores,  or how can I delete this voicemail messages ?

When  I push  the messages on the phone ,  it says, no services configured, even  if I enable  the service and try again the same - this time line busy.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would need to build the MWI off DN and dial it, but that certainly is not something that should happen, unless you actually have some VM integration.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would need to build the MWI off DN and dial it, but that certainly is not something that should happen, unless you actually have some VM integration.

HTH

java

I have already some VM integration from the past,  but  we do not use them, please look at the screenshot

DONE<

Thank you Jaime

That might explain it

HTH

java