Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Recording .wrf format video doesn't play with audio and video

I have recorded a Webex Recording of a meeting and saved it directly to my local computer rather than saving it in the network. The recording was saved in .wrf format. However, after the recording was over, on playing it using WebEx player, the recording was not displaying any video or not playing any audio. The total recording was for about 2 hours and the saved file size was about 157 MB. I have even tried converting it in to .wmv format, but still it is the same output. The converted format was only about 15 MB. 

Not sure what went wrong. Please could you help in getting this sorted out. I am attaching the screenshot of the recording on how it looks while playing it. It just displays the mouse pointer of the presenter while presenting it. 

Pretty urgent. Please help

Regards

3 Replies 3

nrbvevoe
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever try going to the "settings" and choose "audio" to decide the audio output devices? Or update WebEx Recording Player to the newest update and try again.

hveibttbb
Level 1
Level 1

How can it be possible since you record an online webex meeting and the output is WRF, isn't ARF?

If there is no audio you might did not click on the microphone when the meeting is going on, as for no video output that is really hard to say. If it is an ARF file, you should play with NETWORK Recording Player, and if it is WRF as you said, although i do not think it is possible, you should play it with WebeXplayer, they are 2 different application you must notice. If still not work, try to use some other video converter to convert them into common formats like MP4 or AVI from the WMV file you just converted into like the tutorial says: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/wrf-to-mp4.html.

But I do think the most possibility is that you have used a wrong player. Download the ARF Player- Webex Networking Player here and have a try again https://www.webex.com/play-webex-recording.html

E-CHO
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue.

1. With the .wrf file, there is audio output when using internal speaker of computer or wired headphone - just will not output audio to airpods. Airpods are set as the default device. And even in Windows audio setting, I make sure to point Webex to use the airpod for audio.

2. Other apps and system sounds output just fine on airpod. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: